DBPP Featured Auction

Every week DBPP will feature an auction that one of our members has listed on eBay....make sure to check in regularly, the auctions will continually change and we will feature auctions with all things scrapbooking!! Everything from supplies, to pre-made layouts, to altered art, shaped albums and anything else you can imagine!

Friday, January 18, 2008

Favorite Auctions 1/20/2008 thru 1/26/2008

This is a new feature for the DBPP blog :) I will be featuring my favorite eBay auctions for the week here in this posting! Check it out daily because it will be constantly changing. Feel free to send me your favorites too!




This layout is so beautiful!!! I love this artists work, my eye goes directly to her creations when I am "surfing" ebay......she is very talented!




Check out this unique 3-D paper piecing. This artist does a great job making her pieces unique...I just fell in LOVE with this little one :-D



Another favorite of mine, however this artist is not a DBPP member, yet ;) She is very talented, I LOVE her work! Her attention to detail is just amazing!

1 comments:

Joanna said...

Way to go Renee and Tiffney! Those are both so cute!