DBPP Featured Auction

Every week DBPP will feature an auction that one of our members has listed on eBay....make sure to check in regularly, the auctions will continually change and we will feature auctions with all things scrapbooking!! Everything from supplies, to pre-made layouts, to altered art, shaped albums and anything else you can imagine!

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Keyword Spamming ....

http://cgi.ebay.com/PREMADE-TEAR-BEAR-like-talents-of-BTDL-PBSTR-MBDT-UTPM_W0QQitemZ150170725026QQihZ005QQcategoryZ11792QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Using "keywords" to generate views/business .. how do you feel about this?

6 comments:

Tammy E. said...

I'm not sure how I feel about this. I guess it is good marketing on her part but somewhat deceptive at the same time! I know I couldn't do it!

Anonymous said...

It can get you kicked off of eBay according to the rules

Anonymous said...

i feel this is wrong!!! being a group leader this would really upset me!! why not ask one of the groups if you can join.

Anonymous said...

I agree - I feel that it is wrong. As a group leader as well, I would be upset about it too. It just shows the integrity about the person doing it I guess.

Anonymous said...

It depends on who side Trust and Safety sides with.

Anonymous said...

trust and saftey will always side with the people who are being spamed you might think you are getting away with something but in the long run it just makes the person who is doing the spaming look bad!